Welcome to „new“ ARIS Community!
by Eva Klein in ARIS BPM Blog posted on 2013-10-03
I hope you have missed us in the last two days :). Now we are back with a new layout and some new topics and functionalities.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us in case you need more information, want to give feedback or ask questions on ARIS Community features. For this purpose we have created the ARIS Community Support forum.
For a better understanding of the new handling I will write some posts for you which describe in detail how to work with the new community:
- How to create and change a forum topic
- How to add forums to your “Favorites” and get email notifications
- How to edit your Profile page
- How to change your privacy settings
- How to access video tutorials when using HTTPS
- How to add tags to your “Favorites” and receive email notifications
NOTE: We have a new profile field which lets you decide whether all other ARIS Community Members, who view your profile, can see your email address or not. If you would like to give the other ARIS Community members the possibility to contact you via email, please set the profile field “View your email address” on the Privacy Settings page to “Community members”.