Win a LEGO® gift card at CeBIT 2017!!!
With our partner DFKI (German research center for artificial intelligence) we will build LEGO tractors at CeBIT ;-)
In the LEGO smart factory you can see how to intelligently design the whole value chain from customer order to product delivery in ARIS. It includes process performance, IoT, mobility, risk management and more.
To celebrate the 25th ARIS birthday and this great showcase, we will raffle LEGO gift cards! Visit us at CeBIT and make a post to enter the contest. Please see the exact terms and conditions underneath.
Looking forward to meeting you @CeBIT 2017 and good luck!
Your ARIS product marketing team!
Terms and Conditions of the contest “LEGO® smart factory” @ CeBIT 2017
If you enter our contest, you must have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- To enter the contest you must:
- Be 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Visit us at Software AG’s exhibition booth, Hall 4, C11 from March 20th to 24th
- Make a post including or not a cool picture on Facebook and or Twitter including the hashtags#ManageYourDigitalFuture and #ARIS10
- This contest is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the hosts
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one post per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for posts that are lost or delayed, or are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is March, 26th (in case you forget to post during the exhibition, you have two more days to post) and the host reserves the right to amend the contest closing date at any time.
- If you win one of the prizes of the contest, the Hosts will notify you via Facebook / Twitter and announce it on Software AG communication channels. If you do not answer our message within 2 weeks of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Software AG reserves the right to choose another winner. The host’s decision will be final.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, the host reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The host reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Prize drawing will take place on April, 3rd. The host will endeavor to send the grand prize within a month of the contest’s closing date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- The contest and its terms are governed by German law. All decisions are final. The host will collect process and use the Facebook / Twitter data solely for purposes related to the contest. We will not pass your personal data to third parties without your necessary consent. Personal data will only be collected and transmitted to state institutions and authorities that are entitled to receive such information within the framework of the relevant laws or where the host has been obliged to do so by court order. The hosts’ employees and the service providers appointed by it are bound by a duty of confidentiality and are under an obligation to comply with the provisions of the German Data Protection Act.
How YOU can win
- Come over to Software AG´s booth during CeBIT 2017. Meet us at Hall 4, Stand C11
- Visit the LEGO smart factory show case
- Discuss with our experts and make a post (including or not a picture) on Facebook and or Twitter including the hashtags#ManageYourDigitalFuture and #ARIS10
- You are now an active part of the contest
- All posts including the two hashtags #manageyourdigitalfuture and #ARIS10 will make it to the raffle for the prize –
- Prizes are LEGO gift cards one worth 200€ and two additional gift cards respectively worth 50€
- All decisions are final
- The drawing for the prize will take place on April 3rd in Saarbrücken. The winner will be announced publicly on Software AG’s communication channels, among other Facebook, Twitter and the ariscommunity.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this contest and this webpage.