Senior Consultant (m/w)
The Consultant is responsible for delivering quality services and solutions to Software AG customers and partners, in accordance with departmental goals and customer satisfaction. He/she can independently handle moderately complex projects in his/her area of expertise.
- Provide professional, services and solutions in assigned projects.
- Provide methodological knowledge to the customer regarding in the area of expertise.
- Demonstrate initiative in acquiring product skills in a single product family on several platforms.
- Cooperate with other SAG departments for an optimal customer support
- Become an expert for portfolio management and enterprise architecture
- Enable regional consulting team and partners for ALFABET
- Execute ALFABET projects
ABOUT THE JOB
- Provide highest quality of service as part of a strong consulting team
- Work with customers and partners to understand the targets and challenges they are facing in the day-to-day or plan to achieve in IT or business
- Liaise with support, partner, sales and pre sales to identify challenges and develop approaches for implementing customer solutions and solving their issues
- Educate partner/ regional SAG teams on EA and IT portfolio solutions that SAG provides
- Support sales and presales team/ partners
- Execution and management of (Alfabet) projects
- Understanding of the Alfabet meta-model or similar EA meta-models
- Project experience with Business-IT management approach
- Ability to understand and discuss business requirements in the Business-IT management field
- Software configuration/ implementation and roll-out skills
- Ability to educate customers, partners and colleagues and to lead more than one project in parallel
- Ability to manage projects independently and customer expectations
- Experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders simultaneously
- Product demonstration experiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Windows, Office, Project), Knowledge of SQL or other database languages, Html and xml knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken German. Good business-level English, written and spoken.
- Excellent time and project management skills, Excellent communication skills, Good social skills
- Willing to travel; Entrepreneurial, sales led spirit
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- an international working environment
- interesting tasks and
- an attractive remuneration package
We look forward to receiving your complete application via our online process. For further information on this role please contact Claudia Wernitz: Claudia.Wernitz@softwareag.com.